Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Great Northern...

Here's a little nugget from the good folks at Eenie Meenie. The band is Great Northern and if you live on the West Coast you may have a chance to catch them. First it's LA, then they play here in San Francisco on Jan. 21st, then up to Portland and Seattle. You can check the dates on their site.

Otherwise it's really cold here and I'm tired because I had insomnia last night. Maybe I need a new mattress. Maybe I should keep myself under some semblance of control on the weekends. Maybe I need arch supports.

from Great Northern:

Low Is A Height

A kind of squealchy brooding number that's all about the beautiful vocal harmonies.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's cold down here in southern california too, and we don't even have an excuse...

Great Northern is perfect with a cup of tea and a warm blanket!

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home