Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Shipwreck...

Shipwreck, which is a fairly straight forward rock outfit that turns it up and shakes some ass at ya should not be confused with this band called Shipwreck who are, I'm sure, very nice young men and women but are Jesus obsessed and for a variety of reasons I just can't go there. I don't like the policies and couldn't work for that company. Anyway Shipwreck the secular. Now this band I can get behind: muscular guitar work, palpable passion, a little new wave kitsch, those mysterious elements that make rock and roll, it's all there. They're also keen on releasing lots of EPS, I like that, fits my attention span.

Lots of music from Shipwreck:

point yourself here for the complete list

A couple of highlights:

A Walk In The Woods

Orpan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home