Friday, December 10, 2004

Ryan Adams rarity...

Well, I don't know if it's a rarity or not. These songs are from a three song mini EP called, I think, Halloween. It's available only from his website. I'm posting two of three songs on the EP and leaving off the song "Funeral Marching" which is, frankly, the best song on the EP. It's absolutely classic Ryan Adams and is very much worth the price (very cheap really) of the EP. Thus any guilty I may have is assuaged. It's been a long day so I'm going to refrain from my usual ranting. Here are the songs. Enjoy the weekend. Also, if you're in a record store this weekend trying to find something worth buying I highly recommend One Star Hotel. An excellent album that is what Wilco would sound like had they perfected and carried on the sound they began with A.M..

Ryan Adams:

Halloween

Closer When She Goes

2 Comments:

Blogger Craig said...

thanks for the ryan adams. now i'm deeper in debt. with you on One Star hotel and me blabbing about them too maybe they'll sell some records - that would be neat

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I owe you a heap of thanks for turning me on to artists and bands I'd never heard. I look forward to more.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home