Friday, April 21, 2006

Power Pop Friday...

The sun it out. And that's quite a pronouncement here in San Francisco where the amount of rain we've been getting and the length of winter was beginning to touch biblical proportions. But the last 2 days seem to indicate that our much maligned and very abused Mother Nature has taken pity on us and turned things around. It pleases me to end. In order to try to reflect my good mood I'm giving you three excellent power pop tunes to listen to as I've been doing. Enjoy your friday I hope it's sunny where you are.


Ambulance LTD - Sugar Pill (Demo Version) from the New English EP


Everyday - The Pillcrushers from their latest Welcome To The World


Irving - Hard To Breathe from their recent release Death In The Garden, Blood On The Flowers

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love ambulance LTD.
they're good.
:)

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home