Monday, January 29, 2007

Berg Sans Nipple...

More weird and good from our friends at Team Love. I don't know squat about Berg Sans Nipple aside from what my ears have told me. And they've told me that Berg Sans Nipple projects an odd confluence of electronica, percussion, rock and pop that ends up soundinng like Apostle of Hustle on mushrooms playing in a vineyard of Pinot Noir grapes. I think they're french. They've got an EP called Along The Quai that came out on Jan. 23rd and seems to possess the ability to light a fire of buzz on par with Funeral if given the chance. Good odd stuff, takes a few listens to digest but then blossoms into a full fledged jaw dropper.

1 from Along The Quai:

Mystic Song

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only thing I'd disagree in the description is "rock" - I don't hear any rock in there but Mystic Song just jawdroppingly awesom. The Berg Sans Nipple are well worth checking out.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home