Wednesday, June 07, 2006

See Ya Next Week...

Again that's not a band name, it's a fact. I'm out of town until next week. Here's a couple of items for your listening pleasure.


1 song from Minmae's new one Le Grand Essor de la Maison du Monstre :

Cash Out Or Spin - Much heavier than anything on their last record, dense, distorted, I like it.

A little YouTube action of Will Sheff playing A Stone. Video's a little dark but the song sounds great.

I don't usually stray too far from my indie rock comfort zone but I was so intrigued by all the good reviews of Herbert's Scale and the fact that I used to work with his sweety Dani Siciliano way back when. It's really good.

I think I'm going to root for The Mavericks. Let's keep it west coast. Aiight, I'm going to Disneyland, see you next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home