Friday, October 06, 2006

Bound Stems...

Quick post because work is busy today and I can't create as much fuck off time as I'd like, I know I know it's rough.

Bound Stems just played San Francisco and have been garnering some pretty impressive accolades for their newest Appreciation Night. Like the website says "pretty/complex/music". Of course you can use the "pretty" as an adjective or adverb and it works either way. Good solid well played rock.

2 from Appreciation Night:

Andover

Western Biographic

2 from The Logic of Building The Body Plan:

Wake Up, Ma and Pa Are Gone

My Kingdom For A Trundle Bed

Have a great weekend.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I was at that show. They nailed it, everyone in the room was hooked.

5:38 PM  
Blogger shailendra said...

this is one of the best hospital for normal delivery in agra

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home