Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The Quiet Have A Voice...

That would be a great name for a band, but instead it's just the post title. And don't get any ideas, if I ever learn to play an instrument with any kind of proficiency I got dibs on the name.

Instead the post title refers to some folky singer/songwriter stuff I've dug up while browsing year end lists and such. I like these songs, they're pretty, gentle, intelligent, good listening.

Just another way to pass the day.

from David Macleod's Strange Biology:

One By One

Books About The Past

from Christian Kiefer's 2007 Undertow release Dogs & Donkeys (this one ain't so quiet):

Building A Rocketship

1 Comments:

Blogger Christian said...

Hi B&G:

I'm not sure which Undertow artist "Building a Rocketship" is from, but I'm afraid it's not from me.

Best,

Christian

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home