Thursday, October 19, 2006

Last Town Chorus video...

Not to long ago I posted an absolutely gorgeous cover of David Bowie's Modern Love by The Last Town Chorus, a fine British alt-country band on V2. I've been waiting patiently for their second record to come out, unfortunately it won't see state side release until March of 2007. But here's a video of the band playing live that's really quite lovely:

Last Town Chorus on Artists Den

The band brings to mind Hem, Maria Mckee, even Mazzy Star.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. The Last Town Chorus is based in Brooklyn, NY, and the album is out in the UK on Loose Records! Cheers.

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Last Town Chorus' version of Modern Love is an original on to itself and I think I heard on a U.K. radio station it was first sung at a Bowie tribute concert a few years back.

watch new video on You Tube, I really liked it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAypnmdiCEk

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home