Tuesday, February 27, 2007

basically Modest Mouse...

I like Modest Mouse OK, my wife really likes them a lot. I enjoyed the last record even when "Float On" became as prevalent as Salvation Army bells around Christmas. I must say the new single from the upcoming We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank is kinda killer. In order for you to enjoy the clever and witty video that accompanies the song I'm linking to MTV's Subterranean Blog because they got it. I don't endorse MTV in general but I totally geeked on Subterranean when it was called 120 Minutes. In fact I think I'd have to cite 120 Minutes as a major influence in my youthful move away from Bruce Springsteen and Men At Work and towards Madness, The Specials, and Squirell Bait. OK, I've assuaged my misguided guilt to some degree. Now follow the link because the video has a maritime theme and I love the sea.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, you're cool.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

mmmmm. Johnny marr

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home