Friday, June 23, 2006

Usual Friday Randomness...

It's recently been brought to my attention that I was completely wrong about The Dallas Mavericks. In this rare case you are correct. But who knew Dwayne Wade was such a badass? I guess I should've realized that his aggressive to the basket style would be supremely complimented by the fact that the new NBA rules require that you only play defense like a flatulent matador or be called for a foul. This is wussy ball. I also didn't realize the D Wade had such a consistent jumper. I'll play the fool on that one. Really, when you think about it, this series came down to about 4 plays taking up about 7 minutes time that swayed the series to The Heat. Such is professional sports. For me, it's back to thinking about what mistakes the Warriors are going to make in the draft.

On to something music related:

Here's a cool video for El Perro Del Mar's God Knows (You Gotta Give To Get). I am enjoying the album way too much.

I just finished reviewing Irving's Death In The Garden, Blood On The Flowers for Popmatters. I've grown to like it. Great summer music. Here's the video for Situation

Enjoy the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home