Thursday, February 17, 2005

The Comas...

The Comas make fun guitar rock that would fall solidly into the "indie" rock category if you are the type that needs those convenient boxes. I like them, they help me to think less. I need the direction. I make enough decisions. Todays dos songs are from the album Conductor which augments the guitar rock cliche with synths and breathy emo-boy vocals. Somehow, and I'm not sure how, the Comas manage to avoid being sappy. There's something endearing about them. They write solid fun songs, I'm not going to praise these guys as the saviors of rock and roll or anything but they're doing plenty right and that's more than a lot of bands can say.

2 from Conductor:

Employment

Moonrainbow

Please support music and purchase this as well as the other artists you hear here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dodge said...

aww dang, good choice though...links are broken unfortunately...thanks, let me know if you get them back up.

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Links seem to be Okay. Just tried 'em. Give it another shot.

Pete

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

links worked for me, great tracks... awesome find, i love your site by the way keep up the nice work!

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home