Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Good Links...

I was contacted by the gent who runs Indie Interviews recently so I went and checked out his site. Pretty good stuff. Lots of interesting interviews with good bands. The interview with Johnathon from Shearwater is quite good and I'm looking forward to hearing the recent interview with The Baptist Generals because I hear the singer/songwriter guy is a bit unstable and that always makes for a good interview. Speaking of interviews check this article out regarding some of the worst interviews in rock history

2 Comments:

Blogger 8709 said...

Alot of interesting comments on this blog, I was searching for some doctor related info and some how cam across this site. I found it pretty cool, so I bookmarked. I'll really liked the second post on the front page, that got my attention.

My site is in a bit different area, but just as useful. I have a mens male enhancement reviews related site focusing on mens male enhancement reviews and mens health related topics.

12:55 AM  
Blogger NewhampshireMan12 said...

Very nice blog, hard to come by these days,

If you have a chance, can you visit my how to play guitar site

It has all guitar related stuff.

Thanks

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home